- Sintered metal brake pads are the OEM-type replacement pads for most bikes from the late 1970s to the present
- Sintered metal brake pads are proudly made in the U.S.A.; second-to-none in their stopping abilities and wear characteristics, while still providing excellent reduction in noise and dust
- Organic pads are OEM-type replacement brake pads for 1970s and earlier models
- Organic pads with aramid high-performance fibers are the perfect choice for polished or chromed rotors and billet steel rotors
- Both compounds of Drag Specialties brake pads are asbestos-, nickel- and lead-free
NOTE: If you are using aftermarket billet steel rotors, it is recommended you use our Organic pads with aramid high-performance fiber brake pads to avoid damage to them. Sintered pads are not recommended for billet steel rotors as the pad material is too aggressive for those rotors.